The girls tested for their orange belt and are seen reflecting on their test and sitting while the new belt is placed before their closed eyes! I once again was testing, but was allowed to come in during the belt ceremony to be the proud mommy! Travis was video recording with our new flip - so at some point I will try to add a video!
I tested for my Blue with a Green stripe belt and now find myself smack dab in the middle of the ranks. Unfortunately I still have 3-4 more years before reaching my black belt. I would rather not wait that long, but I also know that I have so much more to learn.
The girls enjoy it most of the time, but find the tests exhausting. The best part of our tests as they would agree, is going out afterwards to dinner! This night it was Famous Dave BBQ! And then to bed!



