Elliot was upset that her candy cane heart was too big...so cute that she even saw a heart as she was making it - that was her idea but I said it looked just right. Then she asked for more Gummy Bears - but she still had a lot in her plate. So I asked why. She said “my ears keep popping so I need more Gummy Bears.” WHAT? I’m so confused. “Why do you need more Gummy Bears”, I asked, “you still have a lot in your plate”? “Well mommy”, she replied, “I remember when you gave us Gummy Bears on the airplane because Mia’s ears and mine ears were popping like crazy”! (I only gave her gummy bears because she was still swallowing gum). I just can’t believe the things they remember!
Mia drew out her house before making it, a suggestion she was very excited about. She drew the details and she executed her drawing and house to the “t”. And on occasion when I glanced away and she thought I wasn’t looking - she licked the back of every gummy bear before icing it and sticking it somewhere around her house....I asked her to stop but the image it has left imprinted on my brain is hysterical!
And by the way - Black Forest Gummy Bears are all we eat in this Goulderville house and use on our Gingerbread Houses. No Gummy Bears were injured in the making of these houses...only licked!



